Author Topic: Mid -Week rides wk of 22/4  (Read 3858 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid -Week rides wk of 22/4
« on: April 22, 2019, 12:21:59 PM »
I am away tomorrow although others may well be out! I am up for a ride on Friday-we could repeat last Thursday's ride(Cardiff Bay)and look for my back light!!

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Mid -Week rides wk of 22/4
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 06:01:54 PM »
I will be out in the morning, usual place at 9 45, I will go as far as the A 48, then I have to turn around. Anyone else out?

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Mid -Week rides wk of 22/4
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 12:28:05 PM »
Just Nick H and myself out today, maybe the last dry warm day for a while.