Author Topic: Mid-Week rides wk of 15/4  (Read 11111 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid-Week rides wk of 15/4
« on: April 15, 2019, 02:05:34 PM »
Forecast for the morning is rain till 10(at the moment)so as I have a late night tonight(by my standards-anything after 9 o clock)I'm thinking of going out a bit later-possibly leaving Llantwit about 10?Not sure if that will fit in for anyone else?Hoping to do a slightly longer ride later in the week-possibly Cardiff Bay on Thursday or Friday?Anyone interested??

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 15/4
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 11:43:32 AM »
Hi Tom,

I'm up for a longer ride on Thursday. Where do you want to start from?

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 15/4
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 04:34:56 PM »
That sounds good to me Mark-Cardiff Bay? I am flexible but we could start and finish in Llantwit-ride Llanmaes/Old Post/Peterston/St Fagans/The Bay/home via Dinas Powys/St Lythans???What do you think-I'm completely flexible on start time too

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 15/4
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2019, 07:26:44 PM »
How about 1030 from Cafe Velo?

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 15/4
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2019, 09:11:05 PM »
good for me Mark-see you there-anyone else fancy this?

Paul Longthorn

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 330
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 15/4
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2019, 02:24:38 PM »
I’m out for a spin tomorrow (Good Friday)if any wants to join me. I’ll be at the B&Q Roundabout 9:45 looking to ride the mid week route. All Welcome
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 03:33:31 PM by Paul Longthorn »

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 15/4
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2019, 04:30:12 PM »
Sorry Paul I can't make tomorrow-Mark and I had a nice spin this morning though!