Author Topic: Mid -Week Rides wk of 8/4  (Read 4383 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid -Week Rides wk of 8/4
« on: April 08, 2019, 11:25:46 AM »
As soon as I read that forecasters were predicting the warmest April on record I knew we were unlikely to see the sun on a Tuesday(or any of the other 6 days).Anyway it's supposed to be dry so Paul and I plan to be at the B&Q roundabout at 9.45 as usual.All welcome to join us!

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Mid -Week Rides wk of 8/4
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 07:07:59 PM »
I'll be there Tom. See you at 0945.

Mark

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid -Week Rides wk of 8/4
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2019, 02:23:48 PM »
Chilly but dry this morning-5 of us out,me Mark,Paul,Nick&Carrie.Mark is of work this week so we've planned a ride on Thursday.We're meeting at 10 at Café Velo but if anyone else is out we can devise a route to meet up on the ride.Post here if you want us to do that!