Author Topic: Mid-Week rides wk of 1/4  (Read 4431 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid-Week rides wk of 1/4
« on: April 01, 2019, 07:01:39 PM »
Forecast this week nothing like so good as last but if it's ok in the morning I plan to be at B&Q at 9.45 as usual.Anyone else planning to be out?

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 1/4
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 07:55:51 AM »
Still raining in Llantwit-due to clear up so I'm going to delay going out.

geoffh

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 103
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 1/4
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 08:49:35 PM »
Saw you out today Tom - bit tough in that wind though, Ogmore Beach looking spectacular as always!

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 1/4
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2019, 09:43:35 PM »
Yes Geoff,I didn't realise you planned to be out-as you saw I delayed leaving till about half nine-I'd committed to going round the opposite way by then-saw Patrick out as well.Maybe later in the week?

geoffh

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 103
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 1/4
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2019, 11:32:14 PM »
Today's outing more opportunistic than planned, Tom. Meanwhile various commitments keep me pinned to the house until after the w/end. Indeed I would have volunteered to assist in some way at the event on Sunday had I been available. See you soon.