Author Topic: Mid-week rides wk of 28/1  (Read 3151 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid-week rides wk of 28/1
« on: January 28, 2019, 07:26:17 PM »
Hoping weather will be ok at least for a few hours tomorrow-if so I will be at B&Q at 9.45 as usual.Later in the week looking a bit dodgy at the moment! Anyone else out tomorrow?

Paul Longthorn

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 330
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week rides wk of 28/1
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 11:30:45 AM »
I'll be out Wednesday (tomorrow). Forecast looks a lot better if anyone else wants to join me 09:45 B&Q roundabout all welcome.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 11:40:12 AM by Paul Longthorn »

Paul Longthorn

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 330
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week rides wk of 28/1
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 07:44:33 AM »
I’m going to give it a miss may do a few miles when the ice clears later