Author Topic: Amblers Ride 27th January  (Read 4331 times)

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Amblers Ride 27th January
« on: January 23, 2019, 02:29:08 PM »
There looks like there might be strong winds for me at home Sunday. 40mph+ if so I won't be out. So please could someone plan a route for the Amblers?

Nick H

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 96
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers Ride 27th January
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2019, 06:53:39 PM »
Carrie and I won't be Ambling this weekend - Sorry - guests staying.

DanB

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers Ride 27th January
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2019, 10:54:20 PM »
Unfortunately I won’t be out this Sunday. Been ordered to go to Folly Farm with the kiddies  :-\

Looking at the weather, may have to have a few hours on the turbo on Saturday  :'(

geoffh

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 103
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers Ride 27th January
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2019, 03:48:26 PM »
Thanks for showing me round last weekend - a really enjoyable run out to St. Fagans for my first ride with OVW. I was planning to attend again on Sunday, but the forecast winds may mean discretion is the better part of valour. I'll be unavailable for the next couple of Sundays, but I will stay in touch and am looking forward to coming out with you Amblers again soon. Cheers.

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers Ride 27th January
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2019, 07:33:28 PM »
It was a pleasure to have you join us Geoff. I'll be taking the opportunity to clean and service my bike.

geoffh

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 103
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers Ride 27th January
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2019, 07:56:04 PM »
Cheers, Ben, here's to next time.