My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Mid-week rides wk of 21/1
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Mid-week rides wk of 21/1 (Read 2399 times)
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Mid-week rides wk of 21/1
«
on:
January 21, 2019, 07:06:21 PM »
I'm sorry to say(or perhaps relieved having seen the weather forecast)that I can't get out on Tuesday or Friday this week.I hope to be out on Thursday in case anyone wants to join me.Should be back to normal next week!
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Mid-week rides wk of 21/1