Author Topic: Mid-Week rides wk of 14/1  (Read 4045 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid-Week rides wk of 14/1
« on: January 14, 2019, 06:39:34 PM »
Forecast ok-I will be at B&Qat 9.45.I will be pottering as I'm suffering from depletion of the blood having given some away today!Not sure if anyone else is out?
As last week plan to be out Thurs and/or Fri too.

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 14/1
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 07:28:45 PM »
I’ll be leaving a bit later Tom may see you in velo about 11

Nick H

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 96
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 14/1
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 09:33:00 PM »
We’ll aim to see you at B&Q, but if not it’ll be somewhere on the usual route or in the cafe. I’ll pack some spare iron tabs.

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 14/1
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2019, 10:13:39 PM »
Thanks Mal and Nick-hope to see you both!

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 14/1
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2019, 12:38:10 PM »
This morning marked Ron's return-temporary release from childcare duties,We met up with Nick and Carrie in Llangan and followed the usual route to Café Velo where we met Mal and Patrick.As the weather worsened as the morning went on I was glad I had to peel off in Llantwit.
Tentative plans are being laid to go out on Friday!

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 14/1
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2019, 04:26:05 PM »
When I arrived back at Pencoed Central, the sun was out and had benn out all the time we were wandering around the Vale.