Author Topic: No Club Night, 21st December  (Read 5587 times)

tandemkeith

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 64
    • View Profile
No Club Night, 21st December
« on: December 17, 2018, 11:45:46 PM »
Due to poor attendance at this time of year, it has been decided that there will be no club night this Friday, 21st December.

We are thinking of holding a bit of a delayed party on the 28th December, just a few drinks and left overs from Chrismas.

Anyone likely to come along?

Keith

norman james

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 179
    • View Profile
Re: No Club Night, 21st December
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 01:36:52 AM »
Great idea Keith!  I'll do my utmost to be there.  Thanks, Norman.

Nige

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
    • View Profile
Re: No Club Night, 21st December
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 07:05:41 AM »
I will be there,happy Christmas all.

Mark B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 461
    • View Profile
Re: No Club Night, 21st December
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2018, 07:11:28 AM »
Sounds like a good idea. Hopefully, I will be able to make it.

Chriscronin76

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 37
    • View Profile
Re: No Club Night, 21st December
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2018, 11:58:51 AM »
Hi, is it okay to bring the membership renewal form tonight? I’ve not been very active with OVW this year but plan to be in 2019. I have a Wales End to End ride in August and need to get the training in!

tandemkeith

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 64
    • View Profile
Re: No Club Night, 21st December
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2018, 05:12:22 PM »
Just a reminder for the final festive event of the year, at the club this Friday.  Bring along any leftovers and try and persuade the rest of us to eat them. 

Chris, you can bring your form tonight, I am sure Mary will take it from you along with the money!