My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
»
Removing crank arm/cranks for cleaning
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Removing crank arm/cranks for cleaning (Read 6517 times)
Andy W
Newbie
Posts: 32
Removing crank arm/cranks for cleaning
«
on:
August 24, 2013, 10:58:34 AM »
Cranks making a noise. I think it may need some TLC, so I'm going to treat the bike to deep clean and regrease. Is the process a nightmare and does anyone have any recommended links to look at?
Thanks
Logged
Jason T
Hero Member
Posts: 590
Re: Removing crank arm/cranks for cleaning
«
Reply #1 on:
August 24, 2013, 11:04:59 AM »
I've found Park to have good info in the past:
http://www.parktool.com/blog/repair-help/categories/crank-service
http://www.parktool.com/blog/repair-help
Also another link which I've not used for a while:
http://www.madegood.org/bikes/repairs/#Cranks&BottomBrackets
Logged
Andy W
Newbie
Posts: 32
Re: Removing crank arm/cranks for cleaning
«
Reply #2 on:
August 24, 2013, 12:00:13 PM »
Cheers mate. They look like useful links!
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
»
Removing crank arm/cranks for cleaning