Author Topic: Membership fees and renewal  (Read 6517 times)

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Membership fees and renewal
« on: December 04, 2018, 04:21:47 PM »
It is that time of the year again.

Membership renewals are due between now and the end of January 2019.  They can be paid directly into the Club's bank account.  TSB, Sort Code: 30-95-34, Account Number: 00880070 (Please add relevant reference)

Payments by cash and cheque will still be accepted.

A membership form (attached) will need to be completed (even if you are an existing member) and either posted / emailed / handed to the Club Secretary.

My email address is Ben@norley.wales
My address is
12 Dyfrig Court
Llantwit Major
Cf61 2ga

Looking forward to another flourishing membership for 2019

Leo K

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 15
    • View Profile
Re: Membership fees and renewal
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 12:29:45 PM »
Hi Ben,


I can't find the attachment sorry. Also, how much is the renewal fee?


Thanks, Leo.

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: Membership fees and renewal
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2018, 12:38:56 PM »
Hi Leo,

I'm sure Ben will pick up your message and send the attachment.

Fees remained the same this year at £25

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Re: Membership fees and renewal
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2018, 12:47:53 PM »
Oops I always forget. I'll sort it in a sec.

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Re: Membership fees and renewal
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2018, 08:26:18 AM »
Hiya,
Updated Membership form attached now.

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Re: Membership fees and renewal
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2019, 04:04:36 PM »
Hi All.
Another Gentle reminder that club fees are due.

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Membership fees and renewal
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2019, 08:04:13 PM »
Hi Ben,

I have just (very belatedly) paid my membership fees for 2019 into the Oggie's account. I will get a copy of the membership form to you ASAP.

Regards,

Mark

Jo

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 55
    • View Profile
Re: Membership fees and renewal
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2019, 09:46:10 AM »
Hi Ben,
Just paid my fees into the account. Sorry about lateness! I will send the form to you asap.
Cheers,
Jo