Author Topic: Chasers Christmas Sojourn to Bethlehem! Sunday 16th December  (Read 12306 times)

xrayspecs

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
    • View Profile
Re: Chasers Christmas Sojourn to Bethlehem! Sunday 16th December
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2018, 04:50:58 PM »
I had planned to join you; I don't think the weather will be favourable (I know its only a forecast). I think its best left to a calmer day with less chance of rain.

Terry A

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 265
    • View Profile
Re: Chasers Christmas Sojourn to Bethlehem! Sunday 16th December
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2018, 06:10:31 PM »
Andy,  I echo Chris G''s comments and going to give it a miss.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 06:12:03 PM by Terry A »

Nige

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
    • View Profile
Re: Chasers Christmas Sojourn to Bethlehem! Sunday 16th December
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2018, 06:31:15 PM »
Not for me sorry,far too wet,windy and cold and forecast is awful.

Reece0

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 230
    • View Profile
Re: Chasers Christmas Sojourn to Bethlehem! Sunday 16th December
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2018, 06:48:27 PM »
Not looking good tomorrow so zwift for me

xrayspecs

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
    • View Profile
Re: Chasers Christmas Sojourn to Bethlehem! Sunday 16th December
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2018, 06:49:46 PM »
That said I am planning to go out (principally to justify a slice of cake) ; vale based if bad so i'll make my way to Brackla for 930.

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Chasers Christmas Sojourn to Bethlehem! Sunday 16th December
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2018, 06:56:44 PM »
I'll be out for 9-30 too. I think we will be ok keeping it local, the bad weather appears to be coming in from the west and will hit us later.

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Chasers Christmas Sojourn to Bethlehem! Sunday 16th December
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2018, 07:38:16 PM »
The consensus seems to be for a 0930 start. I'll see you all at Physiques.

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: Chasers Christmas Sojourn to Bethlehem! Sunday 16th December
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2018, 08:49:42 PM »
I think common sense prevails, happy to try again next Sunday.

How about this for tomorrow:-

https://www.strava.com/routes/16453394

Early coffee in Duffryn or late in Cafe velo

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Chasers Christmas Sojourn to Bethlehem! Sunday 16th December
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2018, 08:57:47 PM »
Looks good Andy. See you tomorrow.