My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Time Trials
»
EC Cycles 10 - 9th March
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
Author
Topic: EC Cycles 10 - 9th March (Read 16254 times)
Steven
Hero Member
Posts: 1493
EC Cycles 10 - 9th March
«
on:
February 27, 2014, 01:12:20 PM »
It's been a long winter and evidently many riders are keen for the season to start!
Richard and Joe Beech
Chris Goodwin
Steven Madeley
Mark Nott
Andy Harries
Bowen Mason
Jason Strange
Rob Jones
Tim Raine
Steve Morris
There was some chat about an easy ride afterwards to get more miles in!
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: EC Cycles 10 - 9th March
«
Reply #1 on:
February 27, 2014, 01:20:12 PM »
Just start RR3 a bit later
Logged
Richard Beech
Newbie
Posts: 26
Re: EC Cycles 10 - 9th March
«
Reply #2 on:
February 27, 2014, 04:45:07 PM »
looks like an Ogmore club event
can we have it on the Wick course?
Logged
RichardB
Hero Member
Posts: 1387
Re: EC Cycles 10 - 9th March
«
Reply #3 on:
February 27, 2014, 09:55:02 PM »
I've been thinking of riding this too.
I would find it useful to ride the course first beforehand. I'm not around this weekend so plan to have a look at the course a week Saturday.
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: EC Cycles 10 - 9th March
«
Reply #4 on:
February 27, 2014, 10:32:53 PM »
Better check when entries close if they haven't already Rich.Have you got a handbook?
Logged
Andy H
Hero Member
Posts: 2111
Re: EC Cycles 10 - 9th March
«
Reply #5 on:
February 27, 2014, 10:35:30 PM »
Start sheet out, so assume entries closed.
Logged
RichardB
Hero Member
Posts: 1387
Re: EC Cycles 10 - 9th March
«
Reply #6 on:
February 28, 2014, 08:35:21 AM »
Ah ok, I need to read up on entry!!
Logged
Andy H
Hero Member
Posts: 2111
Re: EC Cycles 10 - 9th March
«
Reply #7 on:
February 28, 2014, 10:01:07 AM »
Richard, TT entries generally close 14 days before the event.
Ron did ask if somebody could post a guide to entering TT events, I'll see if I can get something done and put it up.
Logged
Teresa
Administrator
Hero Member
Posts: 924
Re: EC Cycles 10 - 9th March
«
Reply #8 on:
February 28, 2014, 10:03:42 AM »
Rob Powell very kindly wrote a guide which is on the website. I am fairly sure everything is still up to date.
http://www.ogmorevalleywheelers.com/page6.html
Logged
Andy H
Hero Member
Posts: 2111
Re: EC Cycles 10 - 9th March
«
Reply #9 on:
February 28, 2014, 11:11:38 AM »
Thanks Teresa, think we should explore more of the website!!
Logged
RichardB
Hero Member
Posts: 1387
Re: EC Cycles 10 - 9th March
«
Reply #10 on:
February 28, 2014, 11:56:57 AM »
Yes, I obviously need to!!
Thanks both.
Logged
Teresa
Administrator
Hero Member
Posts: 924
Re: EC Cycles 10 - 9th March
«
Reply #11 on:
February 28, 2014, 02:17:37 PM »
Quote from: Andy H on February 28, 2014, 11:11:38 AM
Thanks Teresa, think we should explore more of the website!!
Here, here.
There is a good deal of info on the site covering most of the disciplines in cycling and other useful bits and pieces.
The Stats Counter has recorded over 16k of 'reads' of the site so someone is reading it - and I promise it is not all me
Logged
ron b
Hero Member
Posts: 1253
Re: EC Cycles 10 - 9th March
«
Reply #12 on:
March 07, 2014, 04:03:24 PM »
Anyone who is unsure of how to enter a TT or Road Race please use this site to ask or go to the Club house on Fridays. Good luck to all TT entrants for the first event. Weather looks good.
Logged
Teresa
Administrator
Hero Member
Posts: 924
Re: EC Cycles 10 - 9th March
«
Reply #13 on:
March 08, 2014, 07:30:29 PM »
Best of luck to everyone tomorrow. Should be some good times to start the year off.
Logged
traine
Sr. Member
Posts: 254
Re: EC Cycles 10 - 9th March
«
Reply #14 on:
March 08, 2014, 07:41:42 PM »
If I'm not a DNS I'm a 35 minute man but I need a poor ride for later season when I have had these bolts out ! my standard time is 28.33 so a minus 7 on standard would be fine.
While it will be a rubbish ride I intend to look good using a rear disc and a tri spoke front wheel
Good luck everyone
Tim
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Time Trials
»
EC Cycles 10 - 9th March