Author Topic: Mid Week w/c 12th November 2018  (Read 3101 times)

Paul Longthorn

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 330
    • View Profile
Mid Week w/c 12th November 2018
« on: November 12, 2018, 09:49:36 AM »
I’m off Tuesday looking to get a few miles in. Mid week route 9:45 B&Q roundabout. All welcome.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 11:06:41 AM by Paul Longthorn »

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week w/c 12th November 2018
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2018, 10:20:37 AM »
See you there.

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week w/c 12th November 2018
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 06:46:05 PM »
I will be out but the electrician is coming by 9(as a matter of interest he's replacing 43 of the lights he fitted less than 12 months ago)so I won't get to B&Q in time.I'll probably aim to meet you in the café then ride back and complete the route solo.

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week w/c 12th November 2018
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2018, 06:44:37 PM »
I got away a bit earlier than I thought so rode the route backwards expecting to meet up.I waited 15 minutes at the junction of the lanes to City/Trehyngyll but by 10.40 decided there couldn't have been a puncture that took  so long so either no-one was out or they'd gone another way!Turned out there was an exceptionally long puncture stop and I was Billy No-Mates for the day!Better luck next week

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week w/c 12th November 2018
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2018, 04:36:20 PM »
Myself, Mike and Patrick are planning to meet at the B&Q roundabout tomorrow at 0945 for a leg stretch. I'm not sure what route we're doing although it probably won't be the around the lanes but it's likely to be around 40 miles with a coffee stop. All welcome.