Author Topic: Return of Club Trophies.  (Read 6266 times)

norman james

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 179
    • View Profile
Return of Club Trophies.
« on: October 15, 2018, 05:21:28 PM »
Gentlemen, will those of you still in possession of Club Trophies kindly return them to me as soon as possible.
The list is as follows:-
Mark Bryant - one trophy.
Mark Rosser - six trophies.
Andy Harries - one trophy.
Richard Bowmer - one trophy.
Rob Powell - one trophy.
Steve Curry - one trophy.
Paul Nicholas - three trophies.

Thanks to Terry Anthony who has already returned his trophies.
I need them back for the engraver to do his magic before the next Annual Dinner and Presentations.

Many thanks, Norman.

Dave W

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 626
    • View Profile
Re: Return of Club Trophies.
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 07:09:35 PM »
I'll bring mine back this Friday

Greg B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 470
    • View Profile
Re: Return of Club Trophies.
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 07:33:56 PM »
Ive got the frame with the old red pair of cycling shorts in my office, will be glad to see the back if it!!

Reece0

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 230
    • View Profile
Re: Return of Club Trophies.
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 08:08:11 PM »
I've got the coveted reliability trophy. I'm not around this weekend but will try and drop off on the 25th.

Paul Nicholas

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 229
    • View Profile
Re: Return of Club Trophies.
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2018, 09:09:49 PM »
I've broken my arm so I'm unable to drive for a couple of weeks. Think I will be back driving by the 26th is that soon enough, otherwise I could make some other arrangements.

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: Return of Club Trophies.
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2018, 09:59:10 PM »
I'm away this week, Norman. I was intending to bring the trophy and the Lantern Rouge back next Friday 26th.

Let me know if you need them sooner.

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Return of Club Trophies.
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2018, 07:47:21 AM »
I'm not around either this Friday, will return on the 26th if that is ok?

norman james

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 179
    • View Profile
Re: Return of Club Trophies.
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2018, 03:37:22 AM »
To Reece, Paul, Andy and Richard,
Thanks for your replies.  I'll be at the Club on 26th to receive your trophies.
Cheers, Norman.

Rob P

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 63
    • View Profile
Re: Return of Club Trophies.
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2018, 09:24:23 AM »
Norman, I am definitely not in possession of any trophies! I would remember if I'd had to carry any back with me because I rode home from the dinner :-)