Author Topic: Chaingang #27  (Read 4360 times)

Steven

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1493
    • View Profile
Chaingang #27
« on: September 25, 2018, 08:16:01 AM »
7pm

I may not get back from London in time so don't wait....

Mark B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 461
    • View Profile
Re: Chaingang #27
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 09:41:28 AM »
I’ll be there.

Think this is the 1st winter chain gang of the season, so a steady pace. It going to be mild, dry and light winds. In other words a good night to get reacquainted with the obvious delights of the chain gang if you haven’t done it for a while. Hopefully, see a big turnout later!

Nick Langley

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 200
    • View Profile
Re: Chaingang #27
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 05:07:53 PM »
I'm aiming to be there