The kit order has finally been delivered!! I did have a bit of a scare ths morning. I was on a course today in the Richard Ley Centre (part of the DVLA) in Llansamlet so arranged for the order to be delivered there. I had an email then first thing advising delivery between 9-04 and 10-04, but by late morning no delivery. I then went on line to track the delivery and was shocked to see it had been delivered and signed for at 9-07. It turned out it had been taken to the main DVLA building in Morriston. But the DVLA staff were very helpful in tracking it down for me and getting back to where I was, finally taking safe delivery lunch time.
I'm currently checking the order and will try to sort and mark up to bring up the club for collection tonight, hope that is ok with Mary.