My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Chasers Club run Sunday 19th August
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Chasers Club run Sunday 19th August (Read 2733 times)
Andy H
Hero Member
Posts: 2111
Chasers Club run Sunday 19th August
«
on:
August 16, 2018, 12:55:02 PM »
Apologies but I'm away the next 4 Sundays (I know part time ride captain!!)
Can somebody lead the ride and plan a route for this Sunday, please?
Logged
Nick Langley
Full Member
Posts: 200
Re: Chasers Club run Sunday 19th August
«
Reply #1 on:
August 16, 2018, 01:52:01 PM »
I'm not intending to be out this Sunday either, and if I am it won't be for the full duration
Logged
RichardB
Hero Member
Posts: 1387
Re: Chasers Club run Sunday 19th August
«
Reply #2 on:
August 17, 2018, 08:48:42 AM »
I'm away
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Chasers Club run Sunday 19th August