My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Chain Gang
»
Chaingang #17
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Chaingang #17 (Read 2955 times)
Steven
Hero Member
Posts: 1493
Chaingang #17
«
on:
July 24, 2018, 09:49:09 AM »
The weather is good for the Vale Express - no leaves or dry grass on the line !
1900 in the car park. I've got a plane to catch so won't be there..
Logged
Greg B
Sr. Member
Posts: 470
Re: Chaingang #17
«
Reply #1 on:
July 24, 2018, 11:03:06 AM »
I'm not able to make tonight
Logged
Mark B
Sr. Member
Posts: 461
Re: Chaingang #17
«
Reply #2 on:
July 24, 2018, 01:32:45 PM »
I’ll be there and happy for either the estate laps or around the Vale.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Chain Gang
»
Chaingang #17