Author Topic: Mid-Week rides wk of 23/7  (Read 2777 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid-Week rides wk of 23/7
« on: July 23, 2018, 05:11:56 PM »
I will be at the B&Q roundabout at 9.45 tomorrow for our normal Tuesday spin out to Llantwit.Mal is threatening an appearance and new recruit Bruce will be very welcome if you can make it.I can't do Friday this week but I expect others will be out!

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 23/7
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2018, 07:41:15 PM »
Impressed to see 6 of us at the roundabout today despite the rain-I've got so used to dry weather I forgot to say we might not be there if it's wet!Mark P Mal Steve C(in the wet!)Mike Patrick and I were joined en route by Roy and at the café by Carrie.
As mentioned I'm not out Friday but I know Chris M is and is organising a ride

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 23/7
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 11:25:21 AM »
I’m meeting Chris M and probably mike and Patrick at Bq  Friday 9.45 anyone else about??