Author Topic: Contact Details  (Read 7165 times)

csharp354

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2
    • View Profile
Contact Details
« on: August 22, 2013, 01:44:49 PM »
Hi,
My name is Chris Sharp from Matlock CC in the Peak District. I met a chap called John Wilman while out on a ride in the Vale on the weekend and got talking to him. I believe he is a disc wheel builder for both road and track bikes. I am trying to contact him as I would like him to build a wheel for me. I think he's from Bridgend. If anyone has his contact details I would very much appreciate them.
Cheers,
Chris :)

peter phillips

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 16
    • View Profile
Re: Contact Details
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 08:12:53 PM »
Yes I know him...I don't know his exact address but he lives around the corner from me.
Just a little insight on what he does with carbon wheels..He has been trying to build carbon wheels for years, unfortunately without a lot of success. He may have moved along a bit with his projects since the last time I spoke to him. If you are still in Wales I could point you in the right direction.

csharp354

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Contact Details
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 08:50:47 PM »
Hi Peter,

I am back down S. Wales in Sept [hopefully] for the Cardiff Byways Triple HC! But in the meantime would you mind obtaining a phone number or email address I could contact him on? When I saw him last w/e he was road testing a disc wheel. I pulled alongside to chat as I thought he was on his way to a TT. Cheers, Chris.

peter phillips

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 16
    • View Profile
Re: Contact Details
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2013, 05:10:54 PM »
I will try..