Author Topic: Sunday Social  (Read 5165 times)

Scott

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 57
    • View Profile
Sunday Social
« on: June 20, 2018, 04:43:36 PM »
Hi guys

Is there an organised run taking place on Sunday 24th June? Something around the 20 odd mile distance?

Thanks

Scott
Scott

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: Sunday Social
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 04:58:33 PM »
Hi Scott, the Amblers ride is the shortest of the Sunday rides, on average around 30 miles.

I have started a 'social' ride on Saturday afternoons, which will be nearer the 20 mile mark, although unfortunately not this weekend as I'm away. The next Saturday social will be on 30th June, starting 1:00 from Physiques gym in Brackla

Scott

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 57
    • View Profile
Re: Sunday Social
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 06:04:33 PM »
Ah ok. Thanks Andy. I will keep my eyes open for your post.

I might pop over Sunday morning if there is a 30 miler and see how it goes

Cheers

Scott
Scott

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Re: Sunday Social
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2018, 08:07:56 PM »
Hi Scott.
As Andy says the Amblers take the shortest rides. I normally lead the rides but I won't be out this weekend because of the Tour De Ford. But there will be someone at Physique's on Sunday morning at 9am

Scott

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 57
    • View Profile
Re: Sunday Social
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2018, 09:22:25 PM »
Thanks Ben.  ;D
Scott