My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
17th June rides
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: 17th June rides (Read 2090 times)
Steven
Hero Member
Posts: 1493
17th June rides
«
on:
June 16, 2018, 01:36:06 PM »
The Etape de la Defonse is taking place today and tomorrow so it may be an idea to watch others suffer!
Logged
Andy H
Hero Member
Posts: 2111
Re: 17th June rides
«
Reply #1 on:
June 16, 2018, 03:31:55 PM »
I was just about to post the fact that I won't be out tomorrow.
Would somebody like to propose a route that involves doing what Steven suggests?
I know we've ridden out to watch them go over Gilfach Goch climb in past years.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
17th June rides