My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Coaching & Training
»
Sore core
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Sore core (Read 4431 times)
Shawn
Full Member
Posts: 139
Sore core
«
on:
February 08, 2014, 07:32:37 PM »
Being a predominately lazy cyclist
i thought this year was the time to at least be a little more serious in my leisurely puruit...so for the last week or so I have being doing what I considered to be a relativley light core exercise programme. Lo and behold out on the road today as soon as I started pushing on a climb my abs were screaming, is this normal or have I over cooked my core programme?
Logged
Chris Tasker
Jr. Member
Posts: 87
Re: Sore core
«
Reply #1 on:
February 09, 2014, 08:19:25 AM »
It doesn't sound related to your cycling, sounds like too much, too soon. Ease off a bit and let your body adapt yo your new regime.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Coaching & Training
»
Sore core