Author Topic: Saturday 21st  (Read 3196 times)

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Saturday 21st
« on: April 17, 2018, 09:59:39 AM »
Is there anyone up for a ride on Saturday at all?

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Saturday 21st
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 12:31:55 PM »
meeting at Café Velo at 10.30 Ben if you fancy joining us

Ade

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 52
    • View Profile
Re: Saturday 21st
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 09:32:25 PM »
I'm up for that.

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Re: Saturday 21st
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2018, 09:42:59 PM »
I shall be at Cafe Velo at 10.30 then. I'd like to do a few hills though.

Roy Richards

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 44
    • View Profile
Re: Saturday 21st
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2018, 09:28:16 AM »
I shall be there too. (my confirmation Mark).

Roy2.