Author Topic: Mid-week rides wk of 26/3  (Read 5199 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid-week rides wk of 26/3
« on: March 26, 2018, 09:19:40 AM »
Back to new normal-I plan to be at B&Q at 9.45 tomorrow(provided of course the weather is ok!).I will be riding over from Llantwit(possibly with Roy )so will ride the route backwards from Llangan.If I/we're not there at 9.45 set off and we should meet up.
Mal will be out later but tells me he thinks Chris and Carrie will be out.If lanes are muddy we can take a couple of diversions en route.
Not sure about rest of week yet-The Bluebirds are at home on Friday afternoon so I may be out on Thursday

Carrie Williams

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 100
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week rides wk of 26/3
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 11:07:05 PM »
I’m out tomorrow and Sarah is up for a ride. We can both make it to b&q for 9.45, but if no one minds we could do with riding the mid week route the opposite way (Coast first) as we both need to be back by 12.30 (Sarah can drop off at Welsh St Donats and I can do the same at Aberthin)

Carrie Williams

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 100
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week rides wk of 26/3
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2018, 08:27:36 AM »
Weather grim, it’s pouring with rain and thick fog in Llandow so sadly I’m giving it a miss but may go later.

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week rides wk of 26/3
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2018, 12:46:38 PM »
Well not a very good start for my new Llantwit based regime! I rode over to B&Q sure that Chris would be out but allowed too much time and had to hang around
for 20 mins but no Chris and no-one else!
In fact weather was ok-not cold,dry but very misty.
Let's hope for better luck next week!

Carrie Williams

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 100
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week rides wk of 26/3
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2018, 08:50:33 PM »
Sorry about that Tom, you were braver than me!  I’m planning on riding on Friday if the weather is ok and I think Kate Anstey may join me and anyone else who is out.

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week rides wk of 26/3
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2018, 10:19:41 PM »
Not to worry Carrie-It turns out it's all Mal's fault.Chris and Mike were planning to be out but Mal told them no-one would be out(sort of)
Forecast not very good for Friday but I will be at Cardiff City Stadium so hopefully see you next week

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week rides wk of 26/3
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2018, 08:40:25 AM »
It’s always my fault Tom  😀I didn’t realise you’d be coming in from llantwit till Chris had messsaged me saying he wasn’t out o should have thought about mike et al   . Friday looks very unsettled at the moment so I’ll probably give it a miss see you next Tuesday

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week rides wk of 26/3
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2018, 03:37:12 PM »
I’ve arranged to meet Patrick at Coity P.O. 10 am  Friday with a view to going north to a few hills BUT the forecast isn’t great so this route may change but I’ll be there unless it’s raining heavily PS I saw Tom heading into Bridgend at 11.45 just when the heavy rain started hope you managed to dodge the worse

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week rides wk of 26/3
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2018, 06:19:09 PM »
Ha-I didn't see you Mal-out for about 3 1/2 hours this morning-only rained for about 11/2 so I'm winning! Had to turn the heating on when I got home-good luck tomorrow