My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Chain Gang
»
Winter Chain gang 10
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Winter Chain gang 10 (Read 5838 times)
xrayspecs
Hero Member
Posts: 607
Winter Chain gang 10
«
on:
December 05, 2017, 07:58:01 AM »
7PM. Steady on the corners.
Logged
Chriscronin76
Newbie
Posts: 37
Re: Winter Chain gang 10
«
Reply #1 on:
December 05, 2017, 09:17:33 AM »
I'll be there to say hello and then do the slow plod around. I've some nice shiny new cycling shoes, so don't laugh if I forget to unclip and fall over
Logged
Mark B
Sr. Member
Posts: 461
Re: Winter Chain gang 10
«
Reply #2 on:
December 05, 2017, 10:29:41 AM »
I aim to be there.
Logged
Terry A
Sr. Member
Posts: 265
Re: Winter Chain gang 10
«
Reply #3 on:
December 05, 2017, 11:40:34 AM »
Not quite decision made .... but unlikely to be there. Currently piddling down and does not look like improving 🌧🌧
Logged
Greg B
Sr. Member
Posts: 470
Re: Winter Chain gang 10
«
Reply #4 on:
December 05, 2017, 02:44:26 PM »
I wont be there tonight sorry, out with Keith
Logged
Chriscronin76
Newbie
Posts: 37
Re: Winter Chain gang 10
«
Reply #5 on:
December 05, 2017, 09:50:57 PM »
Thankfully you were a minute too late to see me fall over at the junction where you passed me, I've been assured it's a natural part of getting used to SPDs though!
Logged
Mark B
Sr. Member
Posts: 461
Re: Winter Chain gang 10
«
Reply #6 on:
December 06, 2017, 01:01:13 PM »
Hope you’re ok Chris. Yes, we all do it at first (I keeled over in on a club ride a few years ago at the lights at the top of Cowbridge. I just couldn’t unclip!)
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Chain Gang
»
Winter Chain gang 10