Author Topic: Chasing the Chasers (rather than the Star) to Bethlehem Sunday 10th December  (Read 11458 times)

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
I'm proposing another seasonal sojourn to Bethlehem and posting early to gauge interest.
The plan is for the Chasers to start from Margam (transport logistics willing) and the Pacers to start from Brackla, with the intention of meeting in Cawdor Arms, Llandeilo for coffee stop. Also stopped at Burger King, Skewen last year and very welcome it was!  :-[ ;D :-[.
The route is 70 miles starting in Margam or 93 miles starting in Brackla
It's a pretty hilly route, will be weather dependent and the last really long ride before the winter sets in. For the Chasers anyway!
I can take 2 riders and bikes to Margam, please indicate if you want to come along and whether you'll be starting in Margam or Brackla.
Anybody that I've ridden with in the Chasers is capable of riding this route but I will arrange for an alternative route for Chasers and Amblers, for those who can't make it.


Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
I can plan a route for the Amblers and the Chasers who can't be out Andy. But I'll be cutting my ride short because we have a family party on the 10th :( I know which I'd prefer to be doing though.

Dave W

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 626
    • View Profile
Count me in, meet in Brackla  ;D
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 04:28:08 PM by Dave W »

Greg B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 470
    • View Profile
I'm out the night before in Cardiff sorry I cant make it. Gutted, as its a good ride, enjoy!

Steven

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1493
    • View Profile
Margam please.

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Greg, you're a lightweight! I also have my works party the night before, get a grip, man.  ;)

Chris Reed

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 177
    • View Profile
I’m in with festive bells on - Margam - don’t think my handlebars would stand 93miles of gnawing

harpo

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 624
    • View Profile
Hope all the pacers are meeting in brackla 8)

Reece0

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 230
    • View Profile
Looking forward

Can we sing carols on the way.  :)

Nige

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
    • View Profile
Yes looking forward to it. I will start Brackla

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
I'm away on this weekend  :(

Steve Chapman

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 209
    • View Profile
really enjoyed this last year, great route. I will see you in Brackla

Nick Langley

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 200
    • View Profile
I've got a pass so will be out, starting from Margam

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Looking forward to it. I'll see you at Margam.

Reece0

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 230
    • View Profile
Andy
Any chance you can post the route ?