Author Topic: MID WEEK 13th - 17th Nov  (Read 7649 times)

Paul Longthorn

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 330
    • View Profile
MID WEEK 13th - 17th Nov
« on: November 13, 2017, 10:12:20 AM »
I'm out tomorrow for the Mid week run. Weather looks a little damp. I'll be at the B&Q roundabout 09:45 all welcome

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: MID WEEK 13th - 17th Nov
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 11:48:24 AM »
I'll be there if it's dry(ish)Paul-also hope to be out Friday this week

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: MID WEEK 13th - 17th Nov
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 01:28:51 PM »
I'll be on the 9.45 train to llantwit to pick up my bike from forza I'll then do the mid week route in reverse and meet you in the lanes

Patrickweir

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 43
    • View Profile
Re: MID WEEK 13th - 17th Nov
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 07:55:10 PM »
i will be out tomorrow,

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: MID WEEK 13th - 17th Nov
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 10:20:18 PM »
Forecast not too brilliant for the morning-I'm hoping it's wrong but I'm still not quite dry from Sunday-not anxious to repeat that!

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: MID WEEK 13th - 17th Nov
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2017, 04:22:42 PM »
Just in case you had any doubts they definitely breed them tough in Pencoed. I thought I'd better show willing as I guessed Paul would be out whatever the weather but didn't expect anyone else.However both Ron and Patrick showed up(Steve C conspicuous by his absence however!).Not the greatest of starts as Paul punctured in the first 50 yards and by the time we'd fixed that it was raining properly but we pressed on undaunted.We met Mal at the café and despite some reluctance to leave it's warmth&shelter Paul and I even managed the coast loop.Although very wet it was better than Sunday.
Plan to be out Friday when(at the moment)the forecast is much better.

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: MID WEEK 13th - 17th Nov
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2017, 03:39:23 PM »
Forecast still promising for tomorrow-Mal and I will be at B&Q at 9.45 in case anyone else is free

Carrie Williams

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 100
    • View Profile
Re: MID WEEK 13th - 17th Nov
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2017, 06:07:55 PM »
I'm hoping to join you but if I miss you at 9.45 I'll pick up at some point.

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: MID WEEK 13th - 17th Nov
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2017, 08:51:19 AM »
See you 9 45

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: MID WEEK 13th - 17th Nov
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2017, 08:58:33 AM »
Definitely Ron-very impressed that you posted!!

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: MID WEEK 13th - 17th Nov
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2017, 09:18:23 AM »
Nice cold clear day for a wander, Tom, Mal, Steve C and myself all headed around the Tuesday route for a change. Mal was feeling unwell at St D and turned for home. We were joined at the A 48 by Carrie, at the roadworks in Bonvilston “ Tunnel to Westernsupermare” Carrie decided not to follow Tom and took me on a tour d Llantwit, we ended up at a very busy cafe. After a very rare cup of coffee Tom left to meet Bob and Wendy at the new “Beech Towers”. Carrie headed home and Steve and I went along the coast. Tom, nothing on the news yet. Different weather today.