Author Topic: Mid-Week rides wk od 30/10  (Read 3883 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid-Week rides wk od 30/10
« on: October 30, 2017, 11:10:41 AM »
I'm hoping to get out tomorrow-9.45 at B&Q- but I won't know if I can make it till later on however I know Patrick is planning to be out-weather permitting-so there will be a ride.If I'm not there at 9.45 assume I can't get out.
I plan to be out on Thursday as well this week.

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk od 30/10
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 12:30:28 PM »
I'll be there Tom. See you at 0945.

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk od 30/10
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 01:27:35 PM »
I should be there to  - I think paul longthorn is hoping to be out on Thursday Tom

Carrie Williams

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 100
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk od 30/10
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2017, 09:08:39 PM »
I’m hoping to join you at some point on the route.

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk od 30/10
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2017, 10:01:13 PM »
Thanks to our electrician being there to take in a delivery from Wickes I will be out in the morning!

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk od 30/10
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2017, 05:17:04 PM »
Another mild day and another good turnout. Mark,Mike Roy Steve and Patrick(just)set off with me meeting Mal in Troes and Carrie at Flemingstone.Showed John Edwards and his pals a clean pair of(w)heels on the way back-not sure they knew it was a race! Waited for Patrick around Ogmore/Southerndown only to be told(eventually)he'd turned around-saw him at Ewenny with a mechanical waiting for a lift home-hope all sorted now Pat!
Hopefully be out Thursday-Paul L rumoured to have a day off

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk od 30/10
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2017, 06:57:27 PM »
Me and Steve thought Patrick had turned down heronstone lane to go back to pencoed didn't realise there was a mechanical or we would have stopped to help !

Paul Longthorn

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 330
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk od 30/10
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2017, 09:49:00 PM »
I'll be out Thursday

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk od 30/10
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2017, 12:52:37 PM »
Excllent Paul-9.45 at B&Q??Decide on route then?