My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Chain Gang
»
Winter chain gang 4
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Winter chain gang 4 (Read 6329 times)
Mark B
Sr. Member
Posts: 461
Winter chain gang 4
«
on:
October 17, 2017, 10:54:11 AM »
There will be at least 2 of us there this evening, with newbie Toffer joining me. Looks like it will be a good evening - dry & with light winds. Who else is out?
Logged
xrayspecs
Hero Member
Posts: 607
Re: Winter chain gang 4
«
Reply #1 on:
October 17, 2017, 12:18:19 PM »
You beat me to it.
Dry this evening , wet Thursday evening. You know it makes sense to do winter chain gang tonight at 7 PM.
Logged
RichardB
Hero Member
Posts: 1387
Re: Winter chain gang 4
«
Reply #2 on:
October 17, 2017, 12:51:42 PM »
I'm planning to be there too
Logged
Chriscronin76
Newbie
Posts: 37
Re: Winter chain gang 4
«
Reply #3 on:
October 17, 2017, 12:59:06 PM »
Count me in! I may trundle around by myself again though whilst I get used to the new bike (I got it last night and haven't ridden it yet). I've ridden a hybrid for years and am not used to the gears or toe clips on the road bike!
Logged
Steven
Hero Member
Posts: 1493
Re: Winter chain gang 4
«
Reply #4 on:
October 17, 2017, 01:27:54 PM »
Moi aussi, avec les garde- boues !
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Chain Gang
»
Winter chain gang 4