Author Topic: Winter chain gang 2  (Read 3302 times)

xrayspecs

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
    • View Profile
Winter chain gang 2
« on: October 03, 2017, 07:45:31 AM »
7 PM you know the drill.
All welcome. Lights ready.

Chriscronin76

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 37
    • View Profile
Re: Winter chain gang 2
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 09:34:36 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcome this evening and shouts of encouragement as you passed me! I know I didn't get to ride with you, but for me tonight was about getting out of the house and onto a bike, and finding out if I had the right gear and was ready to join you. The answer... I'll need to get a road bike and put in a few more training sessions first, but I enjoyed myself and more importantly surprised myself how long I lasted.

See you next Tuesday  :)

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Winter chain gang 2
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 07:47:03 AM »
Well done Chris - yes, road bike needed 😁