Author Topic: Mid-Week rides wk of 12/6  (Read 5123 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid-Week rides wk of 12/6
« on: June 12, 2017, 02:24:45 PM »
Sorry to say I can't get out tomorrow(Tuesday) but I daresay someone else will! I can get out Weds Thurs or Fri this week so let me know if you want to get out for a ride.

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 12/6
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2017, 09:03:51 PM »
Hi Tom,

I'm around for a ride on Thursday or Friday. I'm happy to do a longer one as well if you fancy it?

Mark

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 12/6
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 09:25:35 PM »
If anyone is around Cardiff after 5pm tomorrow or Friday I'm riding home from work.

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 12/6
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2017, 07:10:21 PM »
Sounds good Mark-is the forecast slightly better for Friday than Thursday? Cardiff Bay?Let me know what you think and what start time suits you?

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 12/6
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2017, 09:38:23 PM »
I'd be up for Cardiff if 9.45 Friday is ok with you Tom / Mark ?? BQ ??

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 12/6
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2017, 10:21:12 PM »
Fine with me Mal. Mark?

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 12/6
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2017, 10:26:34 PM »
0945 on Friday at B&Q is fine for me. See you there.


Mark

Carrie Williams

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 100
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 12/6
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2017, 09:03:34 AM »
I'm hoping to join you but will probably pick up with you at Aberthin or Welsh St Donats.

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 12/6
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2017, 09:03:08 PM »
Neil and Carrie joined the 3 of us this morning for a spin into Cardiff Bay and back via Dinas Powis etc.Nearer 60 than 50 miles but nothing for Carrie compared to her 168 mile 15 k climbing Sportif next weekend.Good Luck Carrie!