Author Topic: Mid-week rides wk of 5/6  (Read 3098 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid-week rides wk of 5/6
« on: June 05, 2017, 07:06:57 PM »
Having spent 3 hours in the rain on Sunday followed by 2 hours underwater this morning I'm a bit loath to say I'll be out in the morning! Forecast is showers but strong winds so I'll make a decision tomorrow. I know Mark is working as(I think)is Chris and(due to the weather)we saw more of Steve C in January than June so I'm not sure anyway who may be out. I'm planning to be out on Thursday and Friday(weather permitting)-riding into Cardiff on one of those days.
Post here if you plan to be out tomorrow or later in the week!

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week rides wk of 5/6
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 08:36:59 PM »
May give tomorrow a miss Tom I'll decide in morning  very  strong wind and heavy showers hope to be out thurs or Friday post your plans on here Tom

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week rides wk of 5/6
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 09:28:51 PM »
Will do Mal-see you tomorrow night anyway

Carrie Williams

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 100
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week rides wk of 5/6
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2017, 09:01:20 AM »
Weather permitting, I should be out Thurs and Friday.

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week rides wk of 5/6
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2017, 08:41:29 PM »
Chris Mal and I plan to meet at B&Q at 9.45 tomorrow (if the weather is ok)to attempt the Tuesday ride which didn't take place this week! Let us know if you plan to be there or want to meet en route.Pace(by me at least)will be gentle!

Carrie Williams

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 100
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week rides wk of 5/6
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2017, 10:10:48 PM »
Thanks Tom, i need to go into Cardiff to Tredz so was going to cycle there, weather permitting. If this isn't possible and you are out then I'll aim to join you along the route or in Cafe Velo