Author Topic: Pacers club run Sunday 20th May  (Read 2663 times)

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Pacers club run Sunday 20th May
« on: May 17, 2017, 03:53:14 PM »
After last weeks 'epic' something a little less taxing but a couple of cheeky little climbs!

https://www.strava.com/routes/8752485

See you at Brackla 9:00am

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: Pacers club run Sunday 20th May
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 01:07:48 PM »
10 Pacers out this morning.
Allan
Steve C
Jason
Haydn
Nigel
Carl
Reece
Mark
Greg and myself
Couple of cheeky climbs as promised and a few lanes, new to some of the group. Tiffin excellent at Duffryn gardens, weather treated us well, morning well spent.

I'm not around the next two weekends so please post routes you want to ride.

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Pacers club run Sunday 20th May
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 02:06:30 PM »
...... and just a reminder, the Team Store closes for kit orders today.

wardhaugh

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 122
    • View Profile
Re: Pacers club run Sunday 20th May
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 03:47:38 PM »
Thanks Andy - good route and nice to discover some new roads. If I'd known your second coffee stop was Caffe Nero I wouldn't have peeled off when I did - although I'd have skipped the Tiffin this time. Strong rides by all today.