Author Topic: Public Consultation - Cycling/Walking Facilities - Bridgend/Pencoed  (Read 2815 times)

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
I received an email (below) re a survey
I have verified that this is a bona fide survey from Bridgend County Borough Council, and they would be very grateful if we could help them by completing the survey.
Many thanks

We are working with Bridgend County Borough Council on a public consultation regarding facilities for walking and cycling in and around Bridgend town and Pencoed. We are asking people to share their views on what can be improved or changed to make walking and cycling accessible and enjoyable for as many people as possible. We have an  online survey that is open from the 6th of January 2014 for 5 weeks.
We are also running a number of on-street events in Bridgend and Pencoed on the 18th, 22nd and 25th of January, final locations to be  announced.
It would be great if you could fill out the online survey, the link  to the survey is available here http://thinkark.co.uk/activetravel,  please let me know if you have any questions about the consultation.
I would also appreciate if you could or share the above information with your colleagues, networks, friends and neighbours, or if you  might let me know of any people who would be interested in taking  part in this consultation that I should contact. Many thanks for your  help.
Regards,
Alison
Alison John
Director
ARK LAB DESIGN LIMITED
Ph: 07791011503
thinkark.co.uk
@thinkARK

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Public Consultation - Cycling/Walking Facilities - Bridgend/Pencoed
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 10:43:19 PM »
Thanks Teresa-I filled in the survey.Whilst I think there are some q good cyclepaths the ones in Brackla are paved with cracks between the paving stones that seem specifically designed to catch your wheel!(as I said in my response!)