Author Topic: Mid Week 4th April 2017  (Read 2976 times)

Paul Longthorn

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 330
    • View Profile
Mid Week 4th April 2017
« on: April 03, 2017, 08:59:13 AM »
I have a day off tomorrow. I'm going for a spin taking the usual mid week route. I'll be at the B&Q roundabout 09:45 all welcome. Weather looks ok.

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week 4th April 2017
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 10:02:50 AM »
Excellent Paul-I'll be there unless the weather does a somersault

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week 4th April 2017
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2017, 03:32:26 PM »
Should be out as well

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week 4th April 2017
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 02:02:29 PM »
Paul,Mal,Steve and myself today.Carrie&Sarah spotted en route to Bwllch.Harpo unusually not in café-otherwise uneventful.
Mystery rider ascending Bwllch on Sunday was Paul!(almost wrote The Walrus was Paul)

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week 4th April 2017
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2017, 06:48:28 AM »
Due to the current heatwave, Carrie, Nick and I decided to try out a possible "Ben type" Amblers route. Smylog, Trebanog Maerdy, a very nice coffee at the bottom in Aberdare, place was called Bradley's. Over the Rhigos and back down the Rhondda. 55 miles with 1500 meters of climbing. met young Harpo en route, thought he said he was off to Hamerfest, back in time to watch Cardiff in the playoffs.