Author Topic: Summer chaingang #1  (Read 7483 times)

craig m

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 84
    • View Profile
Re: Summer chaingang #1
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2017, 09:59:25 AM »
just for clarity...are the oggies trialing a CG at Harbor Way?
if so...what night, time and meeting place?
cheers  ;D

Steven

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1493
    • View Profile
Re: Summer chaingang #1
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2017, 04:03:07 PM »
I'd say not yet.  I've not had time to talk to those who attend on Tuesdays and these are a priority as they regularly ride on the existing route. I tried Harbour Way last Thursday and I'd encourage as many potentials as possible to give it a try and then we can all make an informed decision.

Nige

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
    • View Profile
Re: Summer chaingang #1
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2017, 08:16:42 PM »
For me Tuesday at Bridgend is fine, easy to get too better now its not dark road surface not great. The pace is better for me there. Harbor way would mean coming from work direct in car, nice smooth roads but a hot pace. I would like to try Harbor way but would need a B team to work with until my pace picks up. Just my thoughts.