Author Topic: Pacers Sunday 26th March  (Read 3172 times)

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Pacers Sunday 26th March
« on: March 23, 2017, 03:39:12 PM »
Family 'crisis' means I have to do a Bristol airport run on Sunday, so won't be out.

Planned route was this:-

https://www.strava.com/routes/2777404

Feel free to amend/chose an alternative!

Don't forget the clocks go forward this Saturday night, an hour less in bed!

Reece0

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 230
    • View Profile
Re: Pacers Sunday 26th March
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 08:58:55 PM »
Can't make it Sunday due to work so probably going out on Saturday

Have a good ride

harpo

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 624
    • View Profile
Re: Pacers Sunday 26th March
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2017, 03:09:14 PM »
I would like to amend the ponty golf club bit! ;)

Greg B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 470
    • View Profile
Re: Pacers Sunday 26th March
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 03:36:08 PM »
Nasty hills! I've got to be back by 1pm as its Mothers day so I'll probably only be able to do part of the route (missing the Ponty golf club hill thankfully!)

Jason T

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 590
    • View Profile
    • Instagram Stuff
Re: Pacers Sunday 26th March
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2017, 06:56:41 PM »
I'm with you Greg, we'll leave Harpo to do hill reps on the Ponty Golf Course climb.

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: Pacers Sunday 26th March
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2017, 11:27:33 AM »
Thought all you 'Mallorcan mile munchers' would be chomping at the bit!

 ;D

Actually picked that route from saved Strava routes and missed the fact it went over Ponty GC.

 :-[

Steven

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1493
    • View Profile
Re: Pacers Sunday 26th March
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2017, 12:40:50 PM »
I'll be there for some of it, busy modifying a dinner plate into a sprocket for the Ponty climb..