Author Topic: Mid Week 6th - 10th March  (Read 5248 times)

Paul Longthorn

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 330
    • View Profile
Mid Week 6th - 10th March
« on: March 06, 2017, 09:38:42 AM »
I'm off work Tuesday, and I'll be out for the Mid week route if anyone fancies a spin. I'll be at the B&Q roundabout at 09:45 all welcome.


mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week 6th - 10th March
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 12:44:52 PM »
I hope to be there if weather ok Paul

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week 6th - 10th March
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2017, 12:54:49 PM »
Hi Paul,

I'm hoping to be back out after my bout of Ebola (aka Manflu).

Mark

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week 6th - 10th March
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2017, 08:40:48 AM »
I'll be at BQ at 9.45 on fri if anyone's about seeyou there

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week 6th - 10th March
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2017, 09:06:23 AM »
I will meet you at the café, no nasty hills yet.

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week 6th - 10th March
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2017, 09:11:40 AM »
Yes Mal-Carrie and I both plan to be out as does Chris M so,weather permitting I'll see you at 9.45

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week 6th - 10th March
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2017, 09:11:44 AM »
I'll be there Mal. See you at B&Q.

RoyH

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 119
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week 6th - 10th March
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2017, 03:19:51 PM »
I'll be there.

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week 6th - 10th March
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2017, 04:49:14 PM »
Could be a record mid-week turn-out! ;D

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week 6th - 10th March
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2017, 12:50:44 PM »
Right café wrong day?

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week 6th - 10th March
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2017, 03:25:19 PM »
Good turn out but a bit of a chaotic ride with losing each other a few times-all worked out in the end though as Mark,Mal Mike Chris and I met up in Costa but as we'd done a longer ride we were too late to see Carrie(though I saw Carrie H in the High Street) saw Ron going the other way!-we do the Tuesday route on TUESDAY Ron!Roy was also out but turned short, and we spotted Tim in the lanes and on my solo spell I saw(I think)Tony Terry and Neil.More OVW's out than on a Sunday!

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week 6th - 10th March
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2017, 04:33:15 PM »
Interesting route Tom it took me half hour to clean my bike ! PS Chris M punctured in cowbridge just to make the ride even more eventful