Author Topic: Mid Week 21/02/2017  (Read 5919 times)

Paul Longthorn

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 330
    • View Profile
Mid Week 21/02/2017
« on: February 20, 2017, 10:34:20 AM »
I'm off tomorrow anyone fancy a spin. Ill be at the B&Q roundabout 09:45. I plan to do the mid week route, weather looks ok All welcome

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week 21/02/2017
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 11:25:15 AM »
If it's not actually raining Paul I'll see you there.Weather forecast not great though!
I expect you'll be working but I'm also hoping to be out Thursday/Friday

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week 21/02/2017
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 08:13:00 PM »
I'll be there if it's dry Paul

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week 21/02/2017
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2017, 11:12:12 PM »
Unfortunately I can't make it tomorrow morning but have a good ride. I'm hoping to get a few miles in later in the day.

mark

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week 21/02/2017
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2017, 07:53:40 AM »
raining and foggy here at the moment and BBC forecast heavier rain at 11-I'll probably give it a miss I'm afraid Paul-I had enough fog and rain on Sunday!

Paul Longthorn

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 330
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week 21/02/2017
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2017, 08:23:58 AM »
No Problem Tom totally understand. If any else fancies some Mallorca conditioning training see you at B&Q.

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week 21/02/2017
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2017, 04:48:09 PM »
Having missed out on Tuesday I'd ideally like to go out tomorrow and Friday but the forecast for tomorrow is really grim so it looks like just Friday.I believe Chris M wants me to put him through his paces before he jets off to Spain with Forza so if you want a spin on Friday let us know by posting here!

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week 21/02/2017
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2017, 05:45:17 PM »
What time on fri if it's 9 I'll meet you later maybe in cafe velo ??

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week 21/02/2017
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2017, 05:49:53 PM »
I think the normal 9.45 suits Chris best as he can go straight to work Mal.

Steve Chapman

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 209
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week 21/02/2017
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2017, 11:39:23 AM »
I plan to be out tomorrow! Not much riding the last few weeks so you'll all have to take it easy on me :)

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week 21/02/2017
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2017, 12:41:40 PM »
I'll be at BQ at 9.45 if weather reasonable

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week 21/02/2017
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2017, 01:35:11 PM »
I was out the other day and saw the daffodils were out and thought to myself 'If the daffs are out then Steve won't be far behind'.See you in the morning(btw I wish I was as unfit as you Steve)

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week 21/02/2017
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2017, 04:53:41 PM »
I'm hoping to be out tomorrow too. However, I'm not back from work until about midnight tonight so if I'm not at B&Q by 0945 assume I've crawled back under the duvet!

Mark

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week 21/02/2017
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2017, 06:58:16 PM »
A military man hiding under a duvet this is not acceptable  !! My mate from pencoed will be a guest rider tomorrow I've warned him not to wait next to the wrong lamppost Tom !

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week 21/02/2017
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2017, 02:31:35 PM »
Chris M had to cry off this morning-had to work he said but we suspect he was scared off when he heard Steve was back.Still 6 of us out,me,Mark Steve,Neil B Mal and Mal's pal Chris. Best weather for quite a while-let's hope it lasts!