Author Topic: TT Aero Helmet  (Read 5500 times)

marknott

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 178
    • View Profile
TT Aero Helmet
« on: January 02, 2014, 08:45:53 PM »
Hi All,

I'm after some advice as I need a new aero helmet for the coming season, anyone got any recommendations, links etc.?

Cheers,

Mark.

marknott

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 178
    • View Profile
Re: TT Aero Helmet
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 08:54:43 PM »
Forgot to mention that I have a LAS TT Aero Helmet for sale, silver in colour and in very good condition. Only used for 1 season

Bargain £35 ono.


Rob Jones

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 961
    • View Profile
Re: TT Aero Helmet
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2014, 07:03:49 PM »
Kask Bambino for £199.99 (2013 model) from Kinetic-One.

Go to the website and type in "2013helmet" at checkout for the extra £20 discount (its already £80 off the £300rrp). The 2014 model is apparantly exactly the same - just available in an additional size and in different colours...for an additional £100.

I'm not going to comment on value for money! I am now going to be selling lots of stuff to try and pay for it...starting of course with my Giro Advantage Medium (white) helmet - Mark you are welcome to try it (presume you didn't get on with the one you're selling).

Chris Tasker

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 87
    • View Profile
Re: TT Aero Helmet
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 06:40:27 PM »
Hi Mark, not sure if you subscribe to SportPursuit website but they have the Giro Selector 2 lids (with visor) for £99 at the mo..

marknott

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 178
    • View Profile
Re: TT Aero Helmet
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 07:11:01 PM »
Thanks for the advice Rob, I checked out the Kask Bambino, stunning !!!,might have to save my "coppers"???

Thanks for the offer of the Giro advantage but I will need a large, I've got a fat head LOL

Chris,I checked out SportPursuit and the Giro Selector 2 but yet again they only have medium sizes, shame the reviews are very good.

Thanks again guys I will continue to look but the Kask is favourite at the mo !!!


Jason T

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 590
    • View Profile
    • Instagram Stuff
Re: TT Aero Helmet
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2014, 08:33:12 PM »

marknott

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 178
    • View Profile
Re: TT Aero Helmet
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2014, 09:48:12 PM »
Checked out totalcycling and they have large but prefer the white/silver!!!.

£129....or Kask....£199....decision time ???

Cheers Jas!


Rob Jones

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 961
    • View Profile
Re: TT Aero Helmet
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2014, 10:26:03 PM »
I've got mine Mark. Its nicely made and feels very comfy compared to the Giro I sold to help fund it. Cannot believe I spent 200 squid on a helmet though!