My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Amblers ride Sunday 29th January
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Amblers ride Sunday 29th January (Read 2555 times)
Ben
Global Moderator
Hero Member
Posts: 778
Amblers ride Sunday 29th January
«
on:
January 28, 2017, 08:36:29 AM »
Looks like it's going to be a wet one. But who's out? I know Ron is injured (hope you recover soon Ron). I'll be out (as long as it's not lashing it down when I need to leave) I need a ride to clear my head and lungs.
Logged
RoyH
Full Member
Posts: 119
Re: Amblers ride Sunday 29th January
«
Reply #1 on:
January 28, 2017, 09:55:00 AM »
I won't be out with the club this week as I'm still riding with my son and son in law and they're not up to riding with the club at the moment, but I will be out next week for the RR1 if you or anyone are up for riding it.
Logged
Nick H
Jr. Member
Posts: 96
Re: Amblers ride Sunday 29th January
«
Reply #2 on:
January 28, 2017, 08:31:18 PM »
Not out this weekend - maybe some turbo inbetween the household jobs. Hope you keep dry(ish)
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Amblers ride Sunday 29th January