Author Topic: Mid-week wk of 2/1-6/1  (Read 2910 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid-week wk of 2/1-6/1
« on: January 02, 2017, 10:34:26 AM »
New Year Same Routine! Weather permitting (and it looks ok)I'll be at the B&Q roundabout tomorrow at 9.45. I think Mark will be out come and join us if you're not back at work!

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week wk of 2/1-6/1
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 05:16:47 PM »
I hope to be out Tom PS well done bloooobirds!!

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week wk of 2/1-6/1
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 07:00:49 PM »
See you at 0945.

Mark

Steve Chapman

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 209
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week wk of 2/1-6/1
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 07:08:34 PM »
I'm hoping to be out! hopefully the shock of getting up to do the school run won't be to bad!  :o

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week wk of 2/1-6/1
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2017, 08:45:24 AM »
Leg is giving me Gip on my dog walk so I'll give it a miss

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week wk of 2/1-6/1
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2017, 02:34:09 PM »
Mark and I were joined by Steve C who plans to be out every week again!Apparently it's some sort of distance competition with Harpo.We met up with Carrie at Bonvilston and were just congratulating ourselves on avoiding the ice when Mark came off on a patch of sheet ice near Flemingston.Fortunately being a tough guy on a robust bike no lasting damage to either.
I'm hoping to get out on Thursday but depends on various factors!Will post again.