Author Topic: Reliability Rides 2017  (Read 58316 times)

Dave W

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 626
    • View Profile
Re: Reliability Rides 2017
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2017, 03:22:22 PM »

Nige

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
    • View Profile
Re: Reliability Rides 2017
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2017, 03:24:47 PM »
Anyone going for the 3 hours?

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Reliability Rides 2017
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2017, 05:08:28 PM »
I was thinking about going out at 9, what are other Chasers doing?

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Reliability Rides 2017
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2017, 05:31:19 PM »
9am for me too.

Richard L

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 123
    • View Profile
Re: Reliability Rides 2017
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2017, 05:33:51 PM »
I'm another for the 9am start

Mark B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 461
    • View Profile
Re: Reliability Rides 2017
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2017, 08:12:35 PM »
I'm out for the 9am start, together with a friend. See you all tomorrow.

Tony M

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 251
    • View Profile
Re: Reliability Rides 2017
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2017, 09:31:15 PM »
9 for me too

wardhaugh

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 122
    • View Profile
Re: Reliability Rides 2017
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2017, 02:10:57 PM »
Big thank you to Teresa for organising today. Fantastic to have a reserved seating section at the finish, and the towels and blankets were a great idea. Can't get over the portion sizes of the cakes  :o

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: Reliability Rides 2017
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2017, 12:14:18 PM »
In the spirit of adventure, happy to add a 3 hour option to RR3 Sunday March 5th

Start times are:-

8:30 62 miles in 4 hours (15.5mph)
9:00 62 miles in 3.5 hours (17.7mph)
9:30 62 miles in 3 hours (20.6)

Sign on is at least 15 minutes before start time.

MikeHill

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 46
    • View Profile
Re: Reliability Rides 2017
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2017, 10:18:42 PM »
9:30 it is then I guess ? A lighter breakfast this time though.

Cheers Andy 👍🏼

Andy S

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 133
    • View Profile
Re: Reliability Rides 2017
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2017, 01:41:42 PM »
Does 17.7mph mean 17.7mph !!??  ::)

I have (yet again) forgotten to pick up my new club kit and now won't be able to because I am working late tonight and then away Wednesday to Saturday prior to Mallorca,can anyone help me out? If anyone can then I could come around to collect it from them over the weekend,or have it at RR3 perhaps.
Thankyou

Dave W

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 626
    • View Profile
Re: Reliability Rides 2017
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2017, 01:55:04 PM »
who's going for the fast time of 3 hours? going to be tough going if the weather forecast stays the same with heavy rain

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Reliability Rides 2017
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2017, 02:13:54 PM »
Does 17.7mph mean 17.7mph !!??  ::)

I have (yet again) forgotten to pick up my new club kit and now won't be able to because I am working late tonight and then away Wednesday to Saturday prior to Mallorca,can anyone help me out? If anyone can then I could come around to collect it from them over the weekend,or have it at RR3 perhaps.
Thankyou

I'm not going to be able to get to the club the next 2 weeks either.
If anyone is able to help Andy out the Pactimo kit is in the locked cupboard with all the other kit. It is in a grey bag with the individual items marked up by name so it is easy to pick out Andy's kit. If you cannot see the grey bag on the bottom shelf then it is the big box on that same shelf which is where I think I left it last week.

Mark B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 461
    • View Profile
Re: Reliability Rides 2017
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2017, 03:13:55 PM »
who's going for the fast time of 3 hours? going to be tough going if the weather forecast stays the same with heavy rain

Dave, I was thinking that it was a beyond me, so was waiting to see the size of the peloton before committing. Don't fancy being spat out the back in the first 10 miles then having a lonely 50 mile slog!
What do others think?

Nige

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
    • View Profile
Re: Reliability Rides 2017
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2017, 07:37:54 PM »
Too quick for me so its 3:30 for me. Andy I can collect your kit as I'm going tonight.