Author Topic: last ride of 2016? 31st December 12:05 leaving Physiques brackla  (Read 2734 times)

Dave W

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 626
    • View Profile
last ride of 2016? 31st December 12:05 leaving Physiques brackla
« on: December 30, 2016, 05:25:02 PM »
any one fancy a spin tomorrow? Sorry for the short notice I'm just grabbing the opportunity to get out tomorrow. and I know the last time I did a ride on a sat a few people mentioned they fancied a sat ride instead of Sunday.
Yes I know its a late notice and late start, family stuff on in the morning and that is the earliest I can get out.

Here is the proposed route
https://www.strava.com/routes/7286958


Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: last ride of 2016? 31st December 12:05 leaving Physiques brackla
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 07:50:05 PM »
Do you think you'll have enough daylight to fit that in? I'll be out for a potter a bit earlier but enjoy the ride and watch out for fog!

Dave W

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 626
    • View Profile
Re: last ride of 2016? 31st December 12:05 leaving Physiques brackla
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2016, 07:56:51 PM »
Plenty of time plus lights on the bike 8)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: last ride of 2016? 31st December 12:05 leaving Physiques brackla
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2016, 10:05:43 PM »
Fair enough Dave-I'd just looked at the 100 miles but of course by cannily doing a figure 8 you give yourself options if you do have a mechanical or something.Enjoy the ride!

MikeHill

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 46
    • View Profile
Re: last ride of 2016? 31st December 12:05 leaving Physiques brackla
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2016, 10:20:39 PM »
Dave, I'm out in the morning myself just doing a short route. Family stuff in the afternoon. Enjoy the ride anyway 👍🏼

Greg B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 470
    • View Profile
Re: last ride of 2016? 31st December 12:05 leaving Physiques brackla
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2016, 10:40:01 PM »
Im doing an early spin in the morning to keep the peace in the Brett household! Enjoy the ride Dave