Author Topic: Amblers Ride Sunday 18th December 09 30 !!!!!!!!!  (Read 3967 times)

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Amblers Ride Sunday 18th December 09 30 !!!!!!!!!
« on: December 17, 2016, 03:37:28 PM »
Winter start time is 09 30, anyone out this week, I will not be attending for a few weeks.

Nick H

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 96
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers Ride Sunday 18th December 09 30 !!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2016, 07:07:50 PM »
Carrie and I have a walk on tomorrow so won't be out on the ride this week.

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers Ride Sunday 18th December 09 30 !!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2016, 07:18:31 PM »
Just to be on the safe side as Ron won't be there and wants to start at 9.30 I will be at the Triangle then and ride the same route as Mark's group-it's an easy ride.

RoyH

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 119
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers Ride Sunday 18th December 09 30 !!!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2016, 07:56:10 PM »
 I'm out tomorrow Tom so if you want to go with the chasers at 9 that's fine as I'll be turning up at 9.30 but won't be riding Marks route, if nobody turns up I'll be riding the route I'm planing to ride anyway.

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers Ride Sunday 18th December 09 30 !!!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2016, 08:17:28 PM »
Thanks to both Tom and Roy for offering to take out the Amblers at 0930. If no one turns up for the Amblers ride, which is not unheard of Roy will end up going for a ride by himself, this is unacceptable OVW club etiquette. I have often gone out with both the faster groups because no one turned up for the 25er's ride.

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers Ride Sunday 18th December 09 30 !!!!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2016, 10:30:34 AM »
I'm not out. I have a day off but also a chest infection.

harpo

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 624
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers Ride Sunday 18th December 09 30 !!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2016, 12:30:53 PM »
take a chill pill Ron! ;)