Author Topic: cycletrack turbo bike trainer  (Read 3944 times)

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
cycletrack turbo bike trainer
« on: November 13, 2016, 03:38:54 PM »
Had a note through the website.  If anyone is interested, I can pass your details to Geoff

COMMENT: I'm a long-retired cyclist living in Porthcawl and have a 25 year-old cycletrack turbo bike trainer I no longer use.   It’s not in brilliant condition cosmetically, but it works perfectly and if the club could make use of it you’re very welcome to have it.
Cheers,
Geoff

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Re: cycletrack turbo bike trainer
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2016, 06:13:51 PM »
I'm interested. How much does he want for it?

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
Re: cycletrack turbo bike trainer
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2016, 06:24:50 PM »
Do you mind if I pass your email address to him and you can discuss the finer details?

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Re: cycletrack turbo bike trainer
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2016, 06:30:08 PM »
Yeah that's great 😊

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
Re: cycletrack turbo bike trainer
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2016, 07:12:01 PM »
Done - Hopefully you will hear back soon.


Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Re: cycletrack turbo bike trainer
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2016, 08:26:30 PM »
Picked it up yesterday.  It's great.