Author Topic: Club dinner - final reminders  (Read 3998 times)

Steven

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1493
    • View Profile
Club dinner - final reminders
« on: November 03, 2016, 08:52:19 AM »
Tomorrow - 1900 for 1930.  St Quentin's Suite ( same as last year)
Dress code - no trainers or T-shirts, I know you all scrub up well !
Raffle prize - yes please!  (comedy or novelty prizes are fine as well as the usual ones)

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Re: Club dinner - final reminders
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2016, 04:53:22 PM »
Dress code - no trainers or T-shirts, I know you all scrub up well !

I was nearly ready but I can't find the right shade for my eye shadow.


Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Club dinner - final reminders
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2016, 02:48:21 PM »
Thanks to Steven and the rest of the Committee for last night's excellent club dinner.  Becky James was a charming guest and it was a real privilege to get to see her Olympic medal. I wouldn't swapbit for my OVW Reliability Ride certificate though! ;D

Dave W

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 626
    • View Profile
Re: Club dinner - final reminders
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2016, 03:10:14 PM »
thankyou to those who organised it. Was a good evening . ;D


When will we get to see the photos from the evening?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 08:19:11 PM by Dave W »

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
Re: Club dinner - final reminders
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2016, 03:23:22 PM »
Sorry, Dave - missed your post.

I now have the photos Allan took at the dinner, and when I get a minute I will put them on the Gallery page of the website.

I will let you know when it is done.

Teresa