Author Topic: Mid-week rides wk of 31/10-4/11  (Read 2963 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid-week rides wk of 31/10-4/11
« on: October 31, 2016, 09:49:02 AM »
It will be nice if the weather tomorrow is as good as this! I know Mark and Paul plan to be out tomorrow-we'll be meeting as usual at B&Q roundabout at 9.45 if anyone else wants to join us. Usual route-Ambling pace(in the main!)
I can't get out on Friday this week but plan to be out on Thursday.

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week rides wk of 31/10-4/11
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 04:43:29 PM »
I'll ride with you to llantwit where my bike is booked in for a service so I'll be on bus or train back to Bridgend

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week rides wk of 31/10-4/11
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 03:17:36 PM »
Our luck with sunny Tuesdays continues to hold. 6 out this morning,Mark,Roy(2),Paul Mal (to Llantwit)me and possibly making his mid-week debut(neither he nor I were 100% sure) Simon(Bird).Usual route,Mal caught the bus back but we proved it's faster by bike(it may have been the 2 coffees Paul had). Talking of Paul he has some new-fangled bit of IT kit which -well I can't describe it-have a look at this https://www.relive.cc/view/762521741
I plan to get out Thursday, flexible as to time and route in case anyone else is free-let me know here!

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week rides wk of 31/10-4/11
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2016, 07:04:12 PM »
Norman had one of those in the 70's.